Friday, March 11, 2011

The Only Person Who Gives Orders is BOSS!

What a FIERCE cold i just got over. Seriously, i hardly EVER get sick but this cold took over my body like a determined army and then camped out for a week. Its was the worst I felt in a -very. -long. -time. The body aches were awful and I had to work with them...i almost broke down at one point during my break at work. I kept asking for strength to get through the night....it did come :)
My sinuses are still draining but i've got to move on now.

So, I've missed five days from Chalean extreme and the last two days those nasty night munchie cravings have come back - and i've allowed them to come back. NO MORE. Today I'm Boss! I watched Scarface recently (kick ASS movie, LOVE IT) and Tony Montana is totally right when he says " You giving ME orders? The only person who gives orders is boss " 

Here is a pic of me from about two weeks ago, i thought i looked halfway decent in it. You know, its funny - but eversince I've lost all this weight, I'm always checking myself out in mirrors, its almost like im expecting to see that fat person again. Then when i realize its me - im ok and move on.  Its been over five years and I still can't believe the way I look....guess my mind hasn't caught up with my body yet : - P .
Can you imagine how skinny I'd be if i was a few inches taller,LOL. Im 5'3  . When I look at this picture my eyes seem to focus on my thighs (rolls eyes) I have to remind myself that I've still got 15lbs that I want to lose to reach 150....my DH says take it lb by lb though. But I know what I want...wanna  be skinny ;-) but also toned.....

ON TODAY'S AGENDA: Chalean Extreme burn circuit 2 + burn it up. Then a shower, then some grocery shopping then work....Lord give me strength again ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Dang, girl! You look fantastic. You're really only 5'3"??? You look so much smaller than 165, which sounds small to begin with! Your cold sounds nasty. :( I know you'll be right back into kickin butt with Chalean. You are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!