Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A New Low

Holly Crap! Thats a 3lb loss this week....i haven't loss three lbs in one week since i was very heavy, which is causing me to be suspicious - but I will take it and be thankful for now. 

For the last two days I've had body aches, fever and a stuffy head. Today is Tuesday and my last workout was on Saturday :(. I started taking some antibiotics last night and woke up feeling a lot better this morning.My eating has been great...being sick didn't stop me from getting all my calories, no real cheating. 

Im curious now to see what next weeks weigh in will be? For some reason i just don't trust this #? Maybe its because it has taken me so long to break out of the 170's?  I dunno, im the type of person that waits for something bad to happen when things are looking up...

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you just being awesome these past weeks has started to pay off!

    keep it up girly, you deserve this. Also, drink some OJ. you don't need to be getting sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss, Amelia! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss. I remember how hard it was to trust when I first left the 170s. Great work, and awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!