Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Day Of Rest

Yesterday was the first day in several weeks that me and DH had together. It was soooooo nice to spend time with him, just the two of us. We didn't do anything in particular, went to a few used furniture stores then out for breakfast. We came home and cleaned up the house together then we out again to eat lunch. By the time the kids got home around 4 we were exhausted from all our running around. It was such a fun day.

Yesterday I weighed 169.2, when I saw that # on the scale my heart leaped from my chest, what a great feeling. I haven't weighed that since December!  I almost didn't take a day of rest from the calorie counting, but I knew if I didn't...it could lead to a binge. If there's one thing I've learned its to listen to my body, and the last few days leading up to my rest day; my will power was dwindling. I wanted to stick junk food from work in my mouth, but never did because I knew my rest day was coming.  Lately, I've been having one rest day about every other week(usually on a Tuesday). I'm sure my calories yesterday were close to 3,000 but i don't care..it was well worth it to me. This morning I woke up bloated and ready to get back on track, ready to feel better...



Anyways...today i plan on starting week three of Chalean. On the agenda this morning: Burn circuit 1 + a dog walk. I really want to do a high intensity cardio but i will save that for tomorrow...

Question
Do you also get a (what I like to call) bad carb buzz when you eat badly? Ifso, how do you feel?

I noticed a very lazy, almost lethargic feeling from my eating yesterday. It was a good reminder of how great I feel when i feed my body what it deserves.


Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!