Thursday, February 10, 2011

You Only Fail When You Stop Trying

 Sammy didn't want to take a bath last week,LOL This is what he did the entire time; stood stiff and stared up at me, like he was being punished...it was hard to keep a straight face!
 
So, today will be an attempt to not use food as mood lifter. Im going to log everything and workout. I had a binge last night.  I woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach ache :(  I ate crap I didn't even want? Then I sat and watched the new A&E series Heavy (because i can totally relate to these people, fellow food addicts)  and it helped me stop the binge.   I'm sick of thinking about it so that's all I'm going to say about that.

Here is a quote my dear friend Helene wrote to me yesterday and it helped:

"You only fail when you stop trying"

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your friend. Hang in there on the plan. I know you can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog angel and sammy could be twins. I get that look when it storms / rains..it's like she's telepathically saying "Make it stop!"

    hugs--keep on..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen, I'm going to try my hardest everyday to fight this!

    PJ- I would love to see a pic of your dog! My lab is the same way with storms, she stays in her dog house and i feel awful about that, but if i let her in she would demolish the place,LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!