Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tuesday Update & Pics

Hello my blogging peeps! Hope your keeping warm in this dreary weather. Its been raining here for two days now..blah!  Of course i would rather be complaining about rain than that awful "S" stuff that we Georgians really see. For those dealing with the white stuff, sending warm sunshine vibes your way and a reminder that spring is just around the corner...


Today I did an AWESOME workout with Cathe, the 4DS series Low Impact Step followed by the weight segment on there that involves shoulders, calves & core. I burned 515 in 68 minutes. woot,woot.  My calories today: 1709.  I can't wait until Sunday's weigh in...seriously, im so excited :-)

I wanted to share a pic of my lunch. Its leftover chicken breast sauteed with red onion, bell pepper and spinach. I rolled it in a low carb wrap and tossed some hot taco sauce on top. Talk about GOOD. 


Below is a pic of my kids playing with there cars. I was in the living room and I noticed that I didn't hear them...there always up to something when its quiet,lol. This is was what I found.
And lastly, a pic of my boys, Rocky (black chihuahua) and Sammy ( chihuahua/pug). They were napping...lazy things!!


Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely kids and fur babies! That lunch looks SCRUMPTIOUS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone's having a good day today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunch looks AWESOME - I love a good stirfried wrap. Cheers, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Tabitha loves her cars (and trains!) :o)

    Great workout, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...