Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sammy's Pissing Me Off!!

If you have no idea who Sammy is...scroll down and look for the dog picture. Oh and don't let that innocent face lure you in...he's a little devil in disguise....

Right now, just looking at him is  annoying me. Here's the deal: He's crapping whenever and wherever he wants too.  I'm so sick of it!! It was just an hour ago i was picking up some clothes off the floor in the kids bathroom and felt something cold...yes...it was shit! Talk about being grossed out! I was ready to strangle him. He knew it too because the little shit ran under the bed.

And its not like he doesn't know where to go. He will -periodically- scratch on the back door and look back at me with his ears down. Why can't he do that all the time? What the hell is wrong with him, good grief.

I'm thinking about buying a kennel or something. This has got to stop!!!!!

ok..I feel better. one thing is for sure...NO MORE INSIDE DOGS!

3 comments:

  1. Kennel training is always the most effective I've found. It can be heartbreaking, but its either that or keep picking up poop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Maria. Get a Kennel and some puppy pads until he gets more trust worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks gals....im going to look into some kennels today. Im not sure about the puppy pads though, he has a tendency to chew up everything on the floor :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...