Monday, February 07, 2011

My Order Has Shipped!

SO EXCITED!!! Can't WAIT to dive into these workouts. I will be blogging daily about my experience. I should have them by the end of the week (hopefully by Wednesday).


Until then, today will be a workout from Cathe Friedrichs 4DS series titled : High Impact Step followed by heavy weight lifting chest and back. Its around 60mins long. I just hope my head doesn't hurt the entire time like it did Saturday when I did some step aerobics. Not fun at all!

I'm feeling better, my head is till hurting due to sinus pressure but i expect to feel better by the time my new workouts get here.

My eating over the past few days have been off,  higher than maintenance, but I'm cool with it. Thats life!  I changed my weigh in schedule again...monthly since i seem to be losing inches instead of lbs here lately. I may drop one lb here or there but as soon as i eat anything with sodium the scale is back up...so the heck with it.
I'm buying a smaller pair of Levis before I start my new workouts and I'm going by that ;-)

Stay Tuned for :  CLX - Day 1 

Later gators....

2 comments:

  1. ooooh i can't wait to hear all about it!!!!! good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...