Saturday, February 12, 2011

Its HERE!

ChaLean Extreme
Good Morning, Its beautiful here in Ga this morning. Our temps are suppose to be in the 60's. Can't wait to get outside and soak up some sunshine. 

I got ChaLean yesterday , right after lunch.  I've already previewed the first workout burn circuit 1 and thought it was different then what I'm use to. Charlene uses a heavy weight in combination with a slower rep speed to get the job done. Her form is different and the moves are compound moves (like a sumo squat in combination with a arnold press).  Your suppose to reach failure at 12 reps. Im pretty sure i will be sore the next day, crossing fingers,lol. 

I plan on previewing the other two workouts in the first phase (burn phase) then previewing the two cardio's on there. Those will be the only workouts that I will use during the first phase, the muscle building phase.  I read the food guide and flipped through some of the recipes and I gotta tell ya, they looked mouth watering...super clean too. I contacted my Beachbody coach to make sure im understanding the calorie range on there, for a female at my weight it suggest eating 1400 calories a day. That seems awful low with the workouts...but then again, from what i understand, the workouts are only 35-40mins long. If 1400 is the goal then i will definitely be eating super duper clean...no room for junk. I plan on starting Monday.
   
Another good day in the books yesterday! I was right on target with 1464 calories ( myfitnesspal has me at 1480). Pretty darn good. I didn't workout -took it easy.

Today i feel like getting in a good workout. Not sure what yet..i will come back later and update. I hope my heart rate monitor reads correctly, lately its been giving me some really low #'s. I think it has something to do with my breathing..I still have some post nasal drainage in the back of my throat (sorry if that was TMI, hehe)

UPDATE: Finished Turbo Jam Fat Blaster workout for 30mins. Burned  240 calories. Anyways...had a good workout. I was able to keep up with Chalene's intensity too. All my food is logged in for the day and set at 1506. Thats 'purty good' LOL.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!