Saturday, January 01, 2011

Not Feeling To Good

Woke up with a scratchy throat, muscle aches, a pounding head and just completely exhausted. At first i thought it was just a bad hangover from last nights drinking. (few drinks with the DH to bring in the new year) but as the day went on my energy wasn't returning and I'm thinking i have a virus of some sorts. So needless to say, no workout today but i did measure and weigh all my food and did very well with that. 

Calories: 1370
Workout: Rest

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are feeling ill... rest and prepare for a great year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...