Thursday, January 06, 2011

Staying Focused

I woke up hungry and continued to be hungry all day. Normally my meals fill me up but not today. Man, it was tough. I managed to not go over my 1600 calorie mark though...thank goodness. Drinking water helped a lot.
No workout today, well - I did do a 25min stretch workout but to me, sweating is a workout. I did vacuum my entire house and mop and sweep my kitchen and that worked up a pretty good sweat. 

Calories In-1541
Calories Out- no workout

Anyways, Im so bored sitting around the house...really hoping to get a call from all those job applications i filled out tuesday. Im praying for it. I can't stand sitting aournd the house, its so boring and we can use the extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...