Sunday, January 02, 2011

My Motivation...

...To Stick To My Diet! 
 I'm not a happy camper when i see this picture! It will be my motivation.

Except for a  few brief months during the summer time at which I lost about 8lbs; last year was one "fresh new start/day" after another. Don't get me wrong...I'm extremely proud of my progress so far .I mean, not a lot of people can say that they have lost 108lbs and kept it off for over 5yrs now, but at the end of the day i still haven't reached my ultimate goal weight/size (whichever comes first) and i intend to. I'm so ready to buy some new, smaller clothes,LOL.  That's whats drives me at this point. Right before christmas i went shopping for some new Levi's Jeans and wasn't thrilled to be wearing a size 12 in them but then there's that little voice that says...remember the size you use to be,a size 22,  that's some major progress. My ultimate goal is to be in a size 8 Levi's or weigh around 150 so this year...im hoping before summer, i will finish what I started.  Notice the step behind me. I took this pic right before my workout this morning. I did Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Step then Total Body Sculpting, both beginner workouts but im still not feeling 100% yet, still kinda achy and my throat is still a little scratchy. Here are my stats for today:

Calories In: 1590
Calories Out: 499
Workout Time : 62 minutes total

It was a good day today =)

3 comments:

  1. Nice workout!! You did have a great day! Cute picture, pretty mama! I think we're in the same place: We've come a long way, but we're not happy with what we see because we know we aren't finished yet. We've fallen into maintenance mode. I'm not sure how to get moving again. Uuuuugh!!!

    P.S. - I quit following that diet plan I mentioned because the guy said mean things about one of my blog friends. I'll be in the 190s forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats it Christina! Were in maintenance mode, thats a great explanation. I've got to get out of it. I did good last night, fighting off those cravings. I know if i can get through a few days of fighting them, their hold over me weakens. later gator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amelia - Keep up the great work girl! You look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...