Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I've Got a Golden Ticket!

Watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory today with my kids and DH. I loved that movie growing up. Such a classic. I can remember wondering why in the hell did Charlie throw away the chocolate when he found the golden ticket ?  At least eat the chocolate then start yelling about the ticket :P

I took a rest day today...again, trying to teach myself thats it ok to rest a few days a week and not kill myself with the workouts.  I'm enjoying it too, got a lot of house work done today and filled out countless online job applications. Im hoping to get a call back soon. I figure if i keep filling them out then one job offer is bound to come through.

Calories In: 1505
Calories Out - no workout, rest

3 comments:

  1. Good job resting! Haha, I know how tough that can be. It sounds like you had a productuve day, and your calories look great! :)

    That's weird my e-mail isn't working. The one I check more frequently is christi dot patterson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who always wondered why he threw the chocolate away w/o eating it, lmao....your calories are looking good, girl!! Keep it up!! Oh! I'm starting a new business on the side...The Errand Fairy...I'll let you know when my website is up so you can check it out and let your friends/relatives know about it if they need any services. Hopefully it will be up and running tomorrow....and guess what else? I'm on Day 5 of quitting smoking! woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO i thought the same thing about the chocolate!!!! that part always annoyed me haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!