Sunday, January 09, 2011

Interview!!

It went very well. The manager really liked me a lot!  We are about the same age so i clicked with her instantly. She said i was the best applicant out of the 7 she interviewed and she will definitely be calling me back. The job wasn't what i expected, it was better and the pay is pretty decent for a public place so if she calls me back IM TAKING IT! YIPPEEEE! Its full time and she was willing to work around my husband schedule! This job could me great things for my family...no more struggling =)

Anways...just thought i would update.

Oh, and I updated my weight. My weigh in this morning was as expected. No biggy.....to be honest, im not trying hard enough and I know i can eat better than what i have been doing.  Most days are super clean and perfect, others days...not so much. I think i obsess about it too much....another reason why i want a job.

Calories In-1700 exactly  1940 (oops,forgot something)
Calories Out- rest day.

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you had a great interview. I've been looking for a job for months and only had one interview so far. However, I just put in another application and talked to the manager and she liked me a lot. I'll be going for my interview this coming week. Hope it goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And GOOD LUCK to you on your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I really appreciate that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get that call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Patsy..im keeping my hopes up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...