Saturday, January 08, 2011

ANXIETY!!!

Woke up with it and its driving me crazy! This is the first day in I would say since November that I have experienced it...really sucks. That skin crawling kind...almost like im going through with-drawls. I'm sure its caused by all the worrying I do about bills. I started St. Johns Wart back in the fall and BOY can i tell a difference in just my over all mood! It works! Think i will take an extra one today  :-P

Anyways...I do have some good news, I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW! Yep...extra money,yay! Keep your fingers crossed that I get it! Its nothing to brag about ....just a public place down the road but im excited just the same =)

Workouts
Yesterday I did a kick box workout followed by some lower body weights,66 minutes
Today I did a step aerobics dvd, 44minutes total

Eating
1/7/11- Calories In-2,230
             Calories Out- 688
1/8/11- Calories In- 1547
            Calories Out-405

Calories kinda high yesterday but I think I did alright for that day considering my workout. Think tomorrow will be a rest day...im exhausted!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job interview girl...I hope you get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety. That makes life realllly difficult. I hope your interview went well!!! Awesome workouts! Kickboxing is intense. How do you calculate your calories out? I wouldn't worry too much about one high-cal day. Those are actually good for your body every so often. Keep up the hard work, mama! We're off to a great start in '11. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the interview. Can recommend Rescue Remedy for times like this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tammy-Thanks Girl!

    @Christina-ABout the calories out, i use a heart rate monitor that comes with a chest strap. I love it, its a Nike Imara. And i so agree about the higher calorie days! I would go insane with them,lol

    @Patsy-I will check out that Rescue Remedy, thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...