Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Walking Off Cravings

Man...All. Day. Long, i have been fighting cravings. And its nothing in particular, i just want to eat junk. I've been chewing gum, drinking water and sucking on sugar free mints! Doing good so far. Its exhausting really; guess i could clean something (rolls eyes). The refrigerator could really use my magic touch right now.

I was going to get on the treadmill  earlier and walk for at least 30mins but then my DH reminded me that i was suppose to be taking it easy a couple of days a week.....so i put my shoes down.  Well...I think I'm going to get on the treadmill anyway; it may help this eating mind-set that i seem to be in. I will update it in My Workouts Page when I'm done, then I will take a shower and have some nice vegetable soup that has been cooking in the crock pot all day..YUM!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit To Add - I walked on the treadmill for 45mins @ a 1% incline. YAY FOR ME! I do feel better...still fighting cravings and I still have a dirty refrigerator ;-) mmmm, maybe tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. I've really been wanting junk lately, too. Walking away the cravings is smart! Walking is okay on a light day if you don't push the pace too much. Keep distracting yourself from the junk!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!