Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas is Exhausting!

   
Sammy was so exhausted from his underware chewing, toiltet paper ripping ,dodging-me-while-he-pooped every-where day! (still working on the potty training) He's such a little stinker....I love the little guy so much. Hes so sweet!

After I took this picture i went in the living room and got in a full body weight lifting workout, i was burning everywhere and had to decrease my weight in my squats, my quads were cramping. I also had some pain in my (and don't laugh) left buttock...not sure what I did but im sure a day of rest from that area will do the trick.

 So its the 24th of December, Christmas eve. We let the kids open up one present a few minutes ago and they're busy playing with them. (Dalton got Lego Kingdom and Elizabeth got Fuzzoodles) There being nice a quiet for a change,lol. There is 11 more days left in there christmas vacation and im counting them down.
Later were going to a christmas party at my BIL's house then its home to make Santa some cookies and to sit in our pj's, should be fun.Were suppose to get some snow tomorrow...fingers crossed its just a light covering and nothing more. Its going to be nice to have snow on Christmas for a change.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!!! Have a safe one =)


2 comments:

  1. Your little ones (including Sammy) are adorable! Elizabeth looks just like you!

    HAHAHAH, I injured my right butt cheek today so we even each other out LOL! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy and the kids are sooooo cute!! Enjoy your Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!