Friday, December 10, 2010

169 lbs

My jaw dropped when I saw that # this morning. Its the lowest i have been since starting this weight-loss adventure over 5yrs ago. Whats so weird about it is that i quit trying a few weeks ago!! I stopped counting calories and just ate what i normally do. I do however stay busy all-day-long at my job and im constantly walking/on my feet so im sure that has a lot to do with it....then again, it could be muscle loss since i haven't touched a barbell in over 6 weeks since starting my job. 


I plan on getting in a full-upper body weight lifting workout tomorrow followed by some yoga. It will be my first attempt at a workout in about two weeks so im pretty excited ((**just to explain** i started working at the end of October and the job required manditory overtime 12hour days - 6 days a week for about 3weeks, so i knew i wouldn't be able to do my workouts during that time**))

4 comments:

  1. Amelia - this is awesome! I am so happy for you! I knew with all of your running around at work you wouldn't fall behind on your weightloss. Plus with you not being as stressed about it probably helped too. :) Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you!! What a great accomplishment! See, I told you all that running around would make up for missing some workouts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo....the 160's!! Good for you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 160s?!?!?! Dang, girl!!!! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!