Friday, November 19, 2010

When It Rains, It Pours!

This is a total attempt to let go of some frustration!! I swear i could eat a whole pizza if it was placed in front of me, sigh. Im so mixed up with emotions right now :s

First off, My mother-in-law is in the hospital and is scheduled to go through open heart, triple bypass surgery in the next few days. She had a heart attack Thursday night! Right now they(the doctors) are waiting for her heart to get stronger before performing the surgery.
  Now if that isn't enough to drive someone crazy, our GD car decided to start breaking down on us. First it made a funny noise on Tuesday, it sounded like the radiator fan was loose or something. Right now its parked at a warehouse somewhere close to where my husband works, it broke down on him when he was on the way to work, he had to walk the rest of the way. (keep in mind that he works nights and didn't sleep at all because hes been in the hospital with his mom) I felt so bad for him :(
I HATE that car!! We paid cash for it back in February and it drove great for a few months then its starts breaking down. This is the third time it has broke down on us this year...were fixing it this time, then its going in the paper! Enough is enough! My poor DH, i feel so bad for him.  Now i have to figure out how im getting to work when i start working overtime :( ...sigh, life's a bitch!

2 comments:

  1. OMG hun I'm just reading this now! Hope your MIL is ok!! Keep us posted. HUGS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...