Saturday, November 27, 2010

Name Change & Chitchat!!

The name "Adventures of MissPriss" just isn't feeling right anymore? I would still like to have 'misspriss' in the name somewhere. I have about 20more lbs that I want to lose so maybe something like..."The Last Twenty for MissPriss" Any other suggestions I'm open too...


The PITA car got fixed last weekend. My fabulous DH fixed it with the help of the Haynes PT cruiser car guide. It cost us around $215 but its working  (for the time being) Were still considering selling it soon. Since its been nothing but a pain. in. the. ass!!!!

My MIL is home, she came home Thursday . The doctors decided to put a stent in her heart instead of open heart surgery.  She has a long road ahead of her but she's a strong willed person so I'm sure she will be just fine.

Work is going good, we are treated like temps, which is to be expected. Honestly i could care less if I get a job there or not...it would be nice but the past few days haven't been very fun. There are a lot of people there that don't know how to mine there own business, in particular warehouse associates, aka, not temps. Can you believe that me and two others girls got in trouble because we walked to the bathroom together? WTF? An associate told on us...how ridiculous is that? We weren't told we couldn't? And speaking of bathrooms...apparently there going to be paying attention on who goes to the bathroom a lot. (rolls eyes). I don't care, im not peeing in my pants for this piss-ass job =O .

I did hear through the grapevine that they do plan to hang on to about a hundred of us newbies, will see in a few weeks if I made the cut...i stay busy so the day can go by faster.

Its TOM for me (time of month, sorry guys..had to mention it) and it explains my massive fried food & sugar cravings the past few days. I have done alright, nothing to brag about. The scale is still hovering around 172/173 so I can't complain.  I will soon go back to counting calories and finish what i started but in the meanwhile im logging all my food on myfitnesspal . Maybe that is when i will change the blogs name? I have to mentally get focused...ok, enough chitchat...time for work..YAWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!