Saturday, November 20, 2010

Doing better

I got my Grits and they were oh so good...your viewing 400 calories of yumminess


So....today is going to be a beautiful day. In the 70's! Im home with my babies for a change, i miss them so much since working full time. They are playing store right now and its taking me back to those days when i would play with my brothers and sisters. Such a fun time! The four of us always getting into to something, lol. Those were the days....

There is no update on my MIL. Time will tell when the operation takes place. 

Update on the car:
Its in the driveway, DH drove it home without any trouble so he thinks it has something to do with the radiator fan. He plans on working on it tomorrow. Meanwhile we have old reliable to drive. A older ford car that has a lot of sentimental value to us. It was the first car we purchased together since getting married almost 10years ago.Its had its problems too but being a ford, my dh has been able to fix them.

My weight is still hovering around the same #'s. I have been on plan for the most part. Still not like i want to be, but im doing good! I avoided some treats at work this week, brought healthy food all week (except for the two lunchables yesterday...all processed crap) so im not going to beat myself up about it. I have to allow time for my mind/body to adjust to my new hours. So....like I said, im doing good :)


Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!