Friday, October 08, 2010

Feeling Better

 I'm not sure if yesterday's post has anything to do with it or the fact that i spoke to my mom last night about it. But im feeling much better today! I've heard blogging is very therapeutic and im starting to believe it,lol. Im going to take one day at a time and do the best i can on that day.
On today's agenda : whipping  up a big batch of blueberry protein pancakes to freeze. I use to do this all the time, cook a lot then freeze them. I also plan on cooking some turkey chili this evening for supper. Later today I will get in a good workout to lift my spirit even higher =)


It's now 2:30 in the afternoon. The kids and I went to our favorite consignment shop this morning. There were having a 50% off sale and my heart was racing with excitement as soon as i stepped in :D , nothing like a good sale to get the old adrenalin pumping! So to sum up, we got 45$ worth of clothes for 22.50.
6pairs of jeans for the kids, a jogging suit for DS, t-shirt & matching hoodie for DD, 2pairs of P'J's for the kids & 1nice button down shirt for DH. Sadly by the time i gathered all that stuff up the kids starting getting restless so we left...i didn't get anything but I've got my eye on a nice pair of running shoes that i desperately need.

I just finished my workout. Decided on 4ds legs premix then did lowmax intervals 4-7 premix. I burned 670 calories in 1:15mins. Pretty darn good =)

ok, off for some lunch. Everyone have a great afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. That's the spirit. I find blogging definitely can be therapeutic. I hope you kick your downers to the curb. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!