Monday, September 27, 2010

Smiling like a Fool...

You guys missed my little happy dance in the dressing room @ Ross today :-P. Yep, i was smiling like a fool...every pair of size tens that i grabbed I COULD WEAR! *Gasp* Size Ten guys!!! I never thought i would say I'm in a size 10!!! I mean WOW! 


Another little victory of mine today was my lunch. DH and i went out for lunch at O'Charley's. I ate half of what i ordered, estimating the calories. When i got home, I  looked up there nutrition info online and was pretty darn close. My Cassie girl ( <---see pic) got the left overs.

I got my DH to measure me and im down. So happy I started measuring instead of putting all my hope in that darn, evil scale!!!
 
9/12/2010-Measurements           9/27/2010 Measurements
arm-10 1/2                                 arm-11
thigh-21 3/4                               thigh-20 1/2
Calve-15 1/2                              Calve-16
Waist-35 1/2                             Waist-34 1/2
Hips-39 1/2                               hips- 38 3/4Weight:171                               Weight: 173.6

Its it crazy how you can go UP in weight but go DOWN in size?

Watch out size 8, here i come....

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Size 10, wahoo!!!! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia, I gave you an award today on my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog today. I look forward to reading more of yours, too - looks like you are doing great things around here!
    Rae
    xx
    PS - your fur-babies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo!! Size 10!!! So proud of you girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...