Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Columbus Day Challenge day #7

Workout
38mins of Kick, Punch & Crunch by Cathe Friedrich including core, 30min dog walk


Meals
2eggs,2pc ww toast w/light butter and 20g jelly
1 can tuna,light mayo,10 saltines, salad w/kens raspberry walnut light dressing(yum)
banana,yogurt
3hard shell taco,4oz lean ground beef,1/2c re-fried beans,reduced fat cheddar cheese,veggies
100 calorie snack of something?
Calories=1540

Really dragging butt this morning with my workout, i almost took a rest day.....but i made myself get it done.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. You are an inspiration. Hang in there!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, it means a lot to hear that =) have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...