Friday, September 10, 2010

Columbus Day Challenge day #3

Workout
30min lower body weights + 30 min power walk

Meals
pb slice w/55g banana,coffee
ham sandwich on ww bread w/light mayo, huge salad w/light dressing, baked dorito's
vanilla yogurt, orange,coffee
2 turkey hot dogs on ww bread, 1/2 serving slaw, baked dorito's, fudge pop
popcorn
Total Calories=1515

I felt a lot better after my workout. I made myself get dressed and do it and im glad I did =) I've got to keep going. I love seeing that ticker at the top of my blog count down the days until this challenge is over.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I love your blog :)

    I am going to follow your lead and stick to it without cheat days. Today so far so good. ;)
    Baked Doritos twice, hehehe. Nice! I've been known to swipe some from my DS's snack stash too......

    Awesome total calories by the way. That's what counts the most. Even Tom Venuto says you might be able to get lean on just pizza. It would be hard he says, but if you have the calorie deficit it might be doable. Not that I'm going to try though. :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Helene, that means alot!

    I almost didn't buy those Doritos's but its been so long since i've had any...there soooooo good,lol

    Im starting to think the same thing about total calories. I do feel guilty when i don't eat super clean but i keep thinking that if i eat things in mooderation, i should be ok.

    Last night i had some bad cravings for some frosted flakes(more junk for the kids i shouldn't buy,lol) but i kept thinking about the way i would feel if i ate them...so i skipped it and drank some ice water. The craving didn't last long...pretty cool feeling =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...