Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've been on plan for 30 days...

...and im SO PROUD of myself :)

Sunday's are my break days. I don't count anything and indulge in whatever i want. I think that one day of 'freedom' is the only thing that keeps me going! Seriously...counting/weighing every morsel that goes in your mouth can be hard, specially when your having a bad day and all you want to do is eat a big piece of chocolate cake:-o.  It was hard at first but now its more or less habit...

....GOTTA KEEP GOING...

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been off plan once. ie: over my calories. You are doing so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing great too, way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! Chocolate cake... You sound like me. I have more trouble with icing than with cake though, haha

    Just curious: On Sundays, do you eat until you're full, or do you eat as much as you want?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina, yeah, the icing is the best part,hehehe. On Sundays i eat until im full, but only if I'm 'hungry' i don't want to fall into that bad habit again(ugh) Most of the time i will make lunch an indulgence meal and im pretty much full the rest of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did someone say icing?

    30 days on plan, you should be proud. Nicely done, now, lick the fingers clean of icing and go get yourself another 30 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog, Amelia. And wow, I checked out your photo page, what grand progress... over 100 pounds lost!!

    Did someone say chocolate cake?? :-)

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jack..i will do the best i can ~watch out next 30 because hear i come~ :)

    Thanks Loretta so much, love reading your blog!

    have a great day guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! Congrats and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...