Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Weigh In

Im down another lb :-) 172.2!!! It's nice to consistently see the scale lowering ever week but i got to tell ya...i was hoping for more this week. This one lb a week weight loss is driving me batty! So, this week im going to try something different. Im going to power walk 30minutes for four days this week in addition to my regular morning workouts. And really watch my calories. Im pretty sure if i can keep them at or below 1500 i can lose more. It can be hard...especially at night.

2 comments:

  1. Another pound down, good for you!

    Like your list of inspirations too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...