Monday, August 30, 2010

Cheesy Bicep Flex pic



Yep! I just had to do it....i never thought i would ever have a cheesy bicep flex pic, but so be it. I think after sticking to this lifestyle for over 5yrs now (July this year) i deserve to post it :) If you look real closely you can almost make out a bicep muscle, LOL...

Nothing special going on today. Suppose to be a rest day but i feel great, may take the dog for a walk. I think there is something about walking that is so relaxing. My Lab is looking at me right now through our sliding glass doors...its so cute!

Yesterday was a good eating day, we took the kids to burger king for supper and I planned ahead and felt so proud of that. We then took the little froggies ( we got above ground pool over the summer and stayed submerged in it, the kids reminded me of frogs,lol) to get an outfit for school and I of course had to try on some clothes...smaller clothes :D....it was another nice moment, smiling at myself in the mirror. I didn't buy any (im a tight*ss,lol ) but it was fun trying them on. Actually, i was wanting to go by the Salvation Army store today and see whats there.

And i just wanted to add...my little girl is SO hard to shop for, OMG!!! I can't help but wonder if i was that picky as a child? Makes me appreciate my mother that much more.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, LOVED your cheesy bicep flex photo! You have certainly earned the bragging rights.

    Here's to a Focused September!
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I see the muscle there; looking good, be proud!

    I have an award to honor you with on my blog today:
    http://responsibility199.blogspot.com/2010/09/day-137-happy-101.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!! You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...