Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day #7 Calorie Challenge

Still going...Another good day on plan :) We've got to get some grocery's tomorrow...pickins are gettin slim :o Today was a 35 min dogwalk. I burned about 200 calories, I didn't feel like doing anything intense because my left hamstring is hurting, not sure what i did but I've injured it somehow? Maybe i didn't stretch good enough yesterday after my weight work? Maybe my form wasn't good? Anyways, i plan on doing some yoga tomorrow to help. Cold/hot compression isn't helping so far. Time for some ibuprofen... ok, that was my daily check in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...