Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day #6 Calorie Challenge

Yesterday was good. I managed to avoid eating pizza hut and it was HARD. My mom came over and spent the night and of course brought junk food for the kids...man, it smelled sooooo good. But i kept telling myself " it will be there when i get to my goal" Because one slice WILL turn into more,lol. Pizza is like Lays potato chips to me...i can't have just one. That's one thing im sticking to...no unplanned eating. I do plan on having a meal either tomorrow or Monday. Anyways, my calories ended up being about 1400 because i did eat some deli meat to stop the stomach growls. I've got a workout planned for today, not exactly sure yet.Maybe a circuit but those make me so hungry :/

1 comment:

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...