Thursday, July 08, 2010

Day #4 Calorie Challenge

Today was some upper body work then some yoga. Its been great with the eating so far but wow what a frustrating day I've had. A friend calls and kinda pisses me off with smart comments, sometimes i wonder WHY i even answer the phone :( She can be so bitter sometimes. My pool isn't clean yet. We had an Algae bloom show up about a week ago and we have been fighting it ever since. We finally got the water blue Sunday morning but still no clear water :( . Now were deciding to either take a water sample to a pool supply store or drain it and refill the damn thing. Im just scared to see my water bill next month :( so besides that, my day is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...