Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day # 13 Calorie Challenge

Well, this week wasn't too bad. Wednesday, Thursday & Friday my calories were way over my limit. I got in some good workouts so im sure it will all balance out. I haven't weighed since i don't know when...i don't even know where the scale is? My DH hide it from me a few weeks ago (after i told him too). I found a rotation to follow with Cathe workouts. Im going to do the generic breakdown of it so i can add in my own workout. Here is a link to it. Its called FF's Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced rotation : http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/...d.php?t=236312 Anyways. Thats my check in for today.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your workout and your calorie challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...