Monday, July 05, 2010

Day #1 Calorie Challenge

So, i tried logging into Myfitnesspal.com and while its a great site, I'm on the computer WAY to long in the morning. I have two other fitness/diet related sites that i check into and i figure there enough to keep me inspired/motivated :) I will still pop into MFP So, what im planning on doing is to go back and write my calories down...cycle them between 1300-1700. And have a higher calorie day on Sunday. (2000-2300) I just read over a very encouraging daily journal that I kept last sept 09'-dec 09'. In this journal i was about 95% consistent with my eating. Got my workouts in and i lost weight. Here are some pics of that journal : In this book i went from 196 to 179...pretty darn good. Sept 6th to dec.4th. I think the root of my success was my consistency in my eating. Every day was around 1500-1600 calories. There were about 4 days out of the month that i would say the hell with it but the next day it was back on track. I CAN DO THIS!

2 comments:

  1. Amelia - I know what you mean about MFP. I think that is why my sister doesn't do it. I've been trying to do it every day since you were going to be on there - but I agree - it does take a while. I do like seeing a general breakdown though of what I'm eating every day. (especially the last 2 days....) You CAN do this. And ONLY you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, yeah...MFP is a great site. But im on this site plus two other ones and face book daily so MFP was another place to go to and it was getting to be a bit much.

    I thought I had accidentally deleted this comment so im glad its still here,LOL. The kids were coming up to me every minute wanting something so i was distracted...ack!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...