Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ah,ah,ah,ah Staying Alive. Staying Alive!

Just a quick check in this morning. (The kids and I danced to some begees yesterday evening, they have some great dance music)

I have been ON PLAN with my calorie counting this week! I had some really nasty cravings yesterday, just wanted to eat pizza and then some chocolate ANYTHING, but instead I drank three glasses of water. Once that water hit my stomach and i got that full feeling the craving passed. It was VERY interesting to feel full from water.

I took a rest day yesterday. I woke up exhausted and just stayed that way all day. Today im feeling pretty good. So will definitely get in a workout today. My rotation calls for a Full Body weight workout.

OH and I HAVEN'T STEPPED ON THE EVIL SCALE SINCE MY WEIGH IN ON SUNDAY MORNING :o

Yep, you heard me right...not one foot on the scale and i don't plan on stepping on it until this Sunday morning. (besides i can't, DH hide it from me again,lol)

ok...my check in done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...