Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rain Delay

I'M EXHAUSTED THIS MORNING! We went to a ATL Braves game last night and while we did have fun, i wasn't planning on staying out that late. We didn't get home until 1:30am, there was a 2 hour rain delay. The game finally started a little over 9:30 We left in the bottom of the 7th inning (they were losing anyways and i was 'done' with it all) I had my meals all planned out but by the time 11:30 came around i was really hungry. I'm usually asleep by that time & if the game would have started on time we would of been home or on the way. DH got a cheeseburger meal and all four of us had some, i had about three bites of a cheeseburger then a small hand full of fries and felt better. Before that i had about 1450 calories wise so im estimating my calories after words around 1700-1900 so im still happy with my self. We also spent a lot of time walking around so i know i got rid of some of those extra calories. Even though there was a rain delay the kids managed to have a blast! They got there face painted, ate junk food and cheered on the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!