Friday, June 25, 2010

i just wanted to go to some yard sales :(

I decided to wake up early this morning and go to some yard sales. First time this season. About a month ago we got a pt cruiser. A week ago i was on my way into town and all of a sudden the gas pedal lost pressure and i slowed down. It w I was on the side of the road for about 3mintues trying to crank it and finally started & went on my way without any trouble. I told DH about it and he brushed it off as having bad fuel or something in the gas tank. SO BACK TO Today...we(the kids and I) took off to hit some yard sales. After 4 yard sales it starts getting hot and we call in quits, start heading home and guess what. IT HAPPENS AGAIN :(, My cell phone was dead(of course) i was so upset at this point but trying to not let it show with the kids in the car. After a few minutes this nice older man stops and ask if i need help. He offers to take us home but i NEVER get into the car with strangers so he then offers to go to my house and wake up DH! So i give him directions. After sitting there for a few minutes i decide to try and start the car again...this time it cranks and i go as quickly as i can back home. I'm just thankful to be back home safe and sound w/the kids. I'm still upset about it...i mean, we haven't had that car very long. I just did some googling on the subject and discovered it could be something as simple as a fuel filter. So i will run it by DH. I just pray its nothing serious. We bought the car to have something more reliable to drive :( I still need to run to the store but cant...ARG! ~~~~~~~UPDATE~~~~~~~~~~ I had to pop back in here and say that i managed to stay on plan yesterday despite the day i had. AND i also got in a GREAT workout too. Today im on plan again and got in another workout. Im just proud of myself for not caving in and eating something... :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw that is horrible! I hate car trouble, it is a stressful time. Luckily you were able to get your car started and hopefully it is not a serious problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i forgot to add that i did find a real pretty set of blown blue glass for my kitchen, 12 pieces for 10 bucks!!! so the trip wasn't a total waste,LOL. I too hope its nothing serious with the car...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...