Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Open up a can of whoop @ss

I GOT A CALL BACK....yep! Guess that interview i had last friday went well on both sides because i got a call back today! I have another interview(she called it a meeting) next friday at 10am. I also had to send her some professional references. So,besides that ....nothing going on today. Got a open up a can of whoop @ss workout in today. Did BM2 by Cathe friedrich. MAN that women is like the energizer bunny, she just keeps going in this workout. In all, i did about 80 minutes of step aerobics, leg conditioning drills + upper body weights. Felt like wonder women when i was done. I wore my HRM(heart rate monitor) and burned right at 500 calories. YAYeah! Here is a link if you want to check it out http://shop.cathe.com/Body_Max_2_DVD_p/722.htm The only downside to those long workouts is that now im FRICKIN STARVING, seriously...i would eat my arm if it had hot sauce on it. I've got about 400 calories left and that SUCKS. I have a feeling I will be going over a little on my cals today, will try not too... ETA----went WAY over calories and not feeling good about it. sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!