Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Little Victories

I woke up this morning and of course my first thought was get on the scale . So i did and it was up a lb (rolls eyes). Im doing everything i should so results will come, im not worried about it. Im also feeling good this evening because I ignored that %~*# chocolate chip ice cream that was calling me from the fridge THAT in itself is a victory. I have been struggling for so long now(over 2 & 1/2 months) trying to stay on plan so I'm really celebrating those little victories! Instead of doing a workout i mowed the lawn for 50minutes. I wore my HRM and burned 180 cals, better than nuttin So, today is day # 4 on plan :) Total calories - 1580 ___edited to add that i totally blew it at the end of the day._____

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...