Friday, May 28, 2010

I REFUSE to gain another lb!

I stepped on the scale yesterday and was up 9 freaking lbs. HOLY CRAPOLA!!! So for the past few months i haven't been very consistent with my eating. Yeah, I will start the day with the right attitude but usually by end of it I'm diving into some kind of high carb, fatty filled contraction. I've managed to maintain my weight with my workouts. But even those haven't been very consistent. Im use to working out for at least an hour a day but lately it has been around 30minutes and nothing really intense. So, Yesterday i took a breath and stepped on the scale...it has NEVER been that high. The last time i saw that weight was back in October. I've reached my limit on the scale...i refuse to gain another lb! The good news is that my eyes are WIDE open and I'm NOT going to let all my hard work go out the window. I got back on plan yesterday...this morning I'm down 3.8lbs of that pesky water weight. Felt good to wake up too... Now today i will do it again. I'm taking it one day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...