Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting an Elliptical Tomorrow :)

Yep, you heard right! Im so excited...can't wait to start working out on it! I have a treadmill and OMG, can it get boring....my body needs a change. I like working out at home and over the years i have gathered up a lot of equipment. So far i have various dumbbell weights from 3 to 20lbs, i have a bar bell that has the weight plates, step with the risers, high step, weighted boxing gloves, three resistance bands, ankle weights, yoga strap, yoga matt, and a treadmill. OH, i also have a heart rate monitor. I guess you can say that i have my own little gym at home...its my SANITY. I have it kinda spread out in the living room right now. Its not the most attractive scene when walking into the living room but who gives a rats patootie! One day i hope to get my own workout room(that is when the kids move out but being that there 5 and 8 that won't be for a while,LOL) sigh, now i just have to figure out WHERE im going to put it... :/

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the elliptical! I'm bored out of my mind with my treadmill and I've only been using it for a month. ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...