Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So disappointed :(

Well, there goes that opportunity! Im kinda pissed right now. The great job that i got last week only lasted a few days :( The lady that was working there before me came back and talked to the owner and GOT HER JOB BACK! I couldn't believe when they told me, im still in shock. I can't believe that i am back to looking for a job again. I can't even explain what im feeling right now, mainly sad. I don't know all the details about her ' leave of absence' but i do know that there was some kind of disagreement of some kind between her and the owner. Anyways....there no since in thinking about it now. REALLY SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...