Monday, April 19, 2010

My first full week

Ive got 15minutes before i have to leave to go to work. Its Monday at 7:45, i got up at 5am to get my workout done, then shower,got the kids up and ready for the bus then i ate breakfast & packed my lunch for the day. It feels like I've done so much already and the day just started,arg! Im not complaining! Im excited with the possibilities of this job. The extra money is really going to be nice for a change. But at the same time, i was hoping for something part time(would rather work part time) with a little less responsibilities. Do i really want this job? I feel like a have a full time job already with the kids,house, husband. Actually, my title before my 'job' was Stay at home mom! And there were days that i wanted to go inside the closet and just sit in the peace and quiet! ...ok,maybe I shouldn't complain. so, anyways. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...