Thursday, April 22, 2010

DAMN!

Well, its been 12days since starting this challenge and the only thing that Ive manage to accomplish is to get my workouts in (which Ive never had a problem with..its always been the eating part that keeps me from my goals.) Crap! crap,crap,crap... Today's post is called Damn because that's what i feel like saying right now! The past two weeks have really been a disappointment. I just can't seem to stay focused long enough for me to stay consistent with my eating. Lately i have been the queen of excuses.If i want it...I eat it, no thinking about it...no control whats so ever. Ive got to stop this crap before i start doing some serious damage. *sigh* It's time to stop this 'beating myself up' attitude and start thinking positive. Its time to refocus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...