Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back to SAHM again

Well, i think im over all the drama of the week. I can't think about it anymore...whats done is done and thats it...time to move on. Ive still got this challenge to finish and I intend too. Today i decided to walk Cassie for 35minutes and thats about it. Mattie came over with patpat and we visited for the afternoon. She is such a doll... Im not sure what im doing tomorrow yet, something kick ass no doubt. Ive had 1690 calories so far, thats 90 calories over my daily limit. I would LOVE to have a few shots of whiskey tonight but i guess i will pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!

Temporary Feelings

Hello All, I'm not sure why all of a sudden I started having these terrible symptoms but there just about unbearable. I keep calling ...